TEACHERS' PHYSICS RESOURCE EXCHANGE
Annapolis Valley Regional Physics Teachers
physics @ avrsb.ednet.ns.ca
PHYSICS Web Sites
OTHER CATEGORY LINKS
(The above icons are click- active
We welcome your contribution to this resource.
Email your contribution to email@example.com
- Projectile Launcher (Outdoor version)
- This projectile spreadsheet was developed to predict the range of the
projectile based on the time it is in the air and the launch elevation.
- Arrange a fair test to launch several projectiles straight up and time
them in the air. Change the spreadsheet variables "max/min time in
the air" and launch elevation (Launch height) The spreadsheet will
predict a maximum and minimum range based on the angle and elevation of
- Click on the spreadsheet to download.
- Click on link
to find other related materials from a student project.
- Projectile Launcher (Indoor Version)
- (view) / (download *RTF
file teacher edition
- download *RTF file student
- download related graphs and spreadsheets
- Instructionally modified materials follow for Science + units
- Sinking and Floating Grade 9
- Electricity Grade 9
- Sinking and Floating: Science +3 support, modified materials.
- Some of the following electricity unit files may take a long time to
WWW load(minute or two) because they are graphic intensive. You may be
better off to download the text rich file and view them in your word processor.
- Electricity: Science +3 support, modified materials.